Woah! I’m back in less than seven days (let alone seven weeks)!
This week was:
- thoughts of Haiti
- a pinched nerve in my back
- five movies with the girls (for a non-move / non-tv watcher, that’s downright amazing. I’m not even sure how we made that happen.)
- yard work
- the start of a plank challenge with my older girls
- lots of puzzles by the little girls
- some “in-service” work for school
- and sorting / deleting / organizing / backing up nearly three years of photos on the computer. This was my **big** goal for our week off. Other than random shots for Instagram and obligatory special occasion photos, I have lost my love for photography and all but stopped taking pictures. All because the mess on my two computers had become downright overwhelming and I didn’t want to add to it. I am super excited that this job is now current; I nearly threw a party on Thursday night when I finished! Next step – getting photo books current (also two to three years behind), but that job is much less daunting and depressing. That will actually be fun!
Counting the gifts from this week….
3072. Sunday quiet
3073. a working furnace
3074. election day and freedom
3075. older brother’s birthday
3076. giggles with the oldest before bed
3077. long overdue project nearing completion
3078. long talk with a good friend
3079. bright November moon
3080. project completed, house clean, my people headed home
Tonight it’s pizza and (another) movie with the girls and eagerly awaiting Matt and Emma’s return home. What a good week! And what a great feeling to be catching up on seven days rather than seven weeks!
Have a wonderful rest of your weekend, friends!
For His Glory ~